Goodwill was established in 2004 and has been constantly, dynamically developing. Nowadays it holds 2 hypermarkets, 4 supermarkets, centralized enterprise, cafes and Bulanzheria across the country. Goodwill employs up to 1400 people. The company mission is to be a leader on a retail and production market, to conduct its operations and activities always bearing in mind interests of its consumers, associates and public at large.
1. Goodwill Didi Dighomi – the first hypermarket of Goodwill was opened in Dighomi in 2004 (total area: 24 000 sq. m.)
2. Goodwill Vake was opened in 2009 (total area: 2 500 sq. m.)
3. Goodwill Saburtalo was opened in 2011 (total area: 4300 sq.m.)
4. Goodwill Batumi was opened in 2010 (total area: 1,400 sq.m.)
5. Goodwill Batumi, at the fuel station of Socar, main road ( total area: 250 sq.m.)
6. Goodwill Gori, opened in 2012, East west Highway of Georgia – Tbilisi-Gori (total area: 800 sq.m.)
7. Goodwill Lilo - in the entrance of Tbilisi, at the fuel station of Socar ( total area: 500 sq.m.)
8. Goodwill Batumi (#88 Gorgiladze street) was opened in 2015. (total area: 2600sq.m.)
Since 2004, the Goodwill Company has been a leading brand on the Georgian retail market. On the top of expanding the range of products and sales, Goodwill is increasing its own production capacities. The company managers have a major task of proposing innovations, new products, customer-focused projects and new business ideas. Highly qualified and adequately motivated staff is committed to ensuring customer satisfaction.
Goodwill’s areas of activities are quite wide as it can be seen from its multi-format structure. Goodwill is one of the biggest importers of German, Holland, Italian, French, Bulgarian and Ukrainian food and non-food products in Georgia.
Goodwill has the following sub-brands: Goodwill Celebration (More than 100 corporate clients), Goodwill Gelateria, Bulanzheria – Marshe, Cafes "Panorama buffet".